Product review by Sharon of all natural beauty
| We all wear a mask to some degree. Throughout our day we go from mom to friend, to business partner, to... well, you get it. Some might call them the various duties that we have, or the hats that we wear. But if you think of it like a mask, it's something that can be used for hiding stress, negative feelings, or anything else that we don't want to necessarily show to the world.
There are certain times however, when the mask gets to come off. One of those times is when we allow ourselves to fully relax into a blissful tub of warm toasty water. Once there, we take a nice deep breath and let go. Luxuriating in the tub is one of the essential joys of life. What can make it even better is when you have nourishing beauty products around you to take advantage of once you arrive in your sacred spot. The right scent is everything. Also, products that make you feel good, clean, smooth, and refreshed are at the top of the list for a complete blissful experience.
Soap... it sounds like something that everyone has, right? But do you have the 'right' soap for an all-out luxurious event like a blissful bath? I have the hot tip of the day for you... WoodSprite Body Naturals soap! These soaps are refined and elegant. Many all-natural soaps are, well... natural. Meaning that they have a rough edge about them when it comes to appearance and sometimes even scent. I have absolutely nothing against these types of soaps, they are actually wonderful too. But sometimes you want a soap that makes you feel more like a princess, than a peasant. This is the time to bring out the WoodSprites!
The scents are so lovely. You could just set them in a cabinet, and their scent will explode when you open the door. But again, the scent is very pure and rich, not too earthy. The lather is very creamy, which is nice. And what's more, my skin feels smooth and soft whenever I use it. That's enough for me to know that this is a superior soap, made by a company that really makes a great product. I will continue to use and enjoy this soap, for a rich bathing experience.
Here's what WoodSprite Natural Body has to say ~
Olive Oil Soap -
WoodSprite's line of Premium Organic Soaps are artfully handmade in small batches using a base of organic olive oil, organic coconut and organic palm oil using the time-honored "cold kettle" method. We utilize whole or organic herbs, aromatherapy grade pure essential oils and exotic nut and fruit oils such as organic sunflower, organic sweet almond, kukui, apricot kernel and grapeseed or rich, nourishing butters such as organic shea, mango, organic cocoa and kokum, which add vital moisturizing properties to the characteristically creamy, luxurious lather of our organic soaps. WoodSprite organic soaps are unsurpassed for purity, quality and performance. Naturally glycerin-rich, our organic herbal soaps gently cleanse the skin without stripping it of its essential natural oils, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and utterly pampered! We use only pure, natural essential oils to scent our soaps and organic herbs or naturally-occurring clays to color them. You will find absolutely NO artificial fragrances, colorants or preservatives in WoodSprite Natural Soaps. In fact, we use no synthetics or chemicals of any kind and have never used parabens or pthalates in any of our products.
Here's an example of the Dead Sea Mud Soap...
|Dead Sea Mud Soap - 4 oz. Body Bar
Weight: 0.35 lbs
List Price: $10.00
Bring the spa home with our fabulous Dead Sea Mud organic soap! Gentle enough for the face or the body, this rich, cleansing soap will leave your skin feeling soft, silky and totally pampered. Dead Sea Mud's rich mineral content helps to detoxify and deeply cleanse the pores, refining the skin to an exquisite finish.
Refreshing earthy scent with a tingly hint of citrus and mint. This is already one of our best selling organic soaps!
Ingredients: Saponified Oils of Organic Extra Virgin Olive, Organic Coconut, Organic Palm and Organic Sunflower; Organic Shea Butter, Dead Sea Mud, Dead Sea Salt, Pure Essential Oils of Patchouli, Mandarin, Spearmint and Bergamot.
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Jaquelyn Ramsey (September 2005)
- Soy Aromatherapy Candles (December 2009)
Warm & Wonderful
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Hot! Chocolate Organic Cocoa & Cinnamon Bath Soak and Body Butter (February 2010)
Heaven on earth!
- How do I infuse Jewelweed into my Goat Milk Soap? (December 9, 2011)
- What are some of the advantages of using Soy Candles? (Monday, January 09, 2012)
- What are the benefits of beeswax candles? (Monday, January 09, 2012)
- What Herbs are best for Deodorant Soaps? (Friday, March 30, 2012)
- What are some safe essential oils that can be incorporated into a massage/anti stretchmark oil for a pregnancy? (Monday, May 07, 2012)
- What does WoodSprite Organic Body Use to Scent Their Candles? (Friday, August 24, 2012)
- Pumpkin Chai Organic Soap (October 2012)
- Pumpkin Chai Fizzing Bath Bomb (October 2012)
All-Natural Bathtime FUN!
- Where do I Begin when it comes to Making Soy Candles and What Essential Oils would be Best to Add to Them? (Monday, November 05, 2012)
- Pumpkin Chai Organic Sugar Body Polish (November 2012)
Sweet & Magical Scrub
- Pumpkin Chai Nourishing Organic Body Creme (November 2012)
Love Your Skin!
- Can You Suggest some Relaxing Essential Oil Blends for Candles? (Wednesday, February 27, 2013)
- Orange Blossom - Organic Sugar Body Polish & Organic Body & Massage Creme (August 2013)
Sexy, Fresh Spa Treats
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Winter Warmth Soy Candle (December 2015)
Feel the Warmth
- What are Your Opinions on Candle Colorants And How Would You Test Using Different Variables? (Thursday, April 23, 2015)
- What are the Differences between the Various Waxes, Where does Energy of a Candle Go, And Where Do the Toxic Chemicals of Paraffin Come From? (Thursday, April 23, 2015)
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Coconut Lime Organic Sugar Polish (June 2015)