Product review by Sharon of all natural beauty
In the past I tried to steer clear of cream makeup of any kind. But as I get older I realize that I've held onto my prejudice about creamy products for way too long. Especially when there are products like the 'Luxury Bronzer'from Shear Miracles around! This bronzer is so effective at giving that nice glow that we all strive for, especially in the colder months when we don't have that naturally sun-kissed look.
Another feature that I like about this product is that it is so EASY to use! If I'm wearing foundation (which I normally do when I go out) I apply this cream blush to my cheeks, forehead and even eye area. Then I top it off with a light powdering to matte the surface a bit. I especially like the fact that it works so well on the eyes. Half the time I'll just stop right there without the need for any other shadow. I love simplifying steps, and this really helps to do that.
The last time I visited Robyn (owner of Shear Miracles, and also my hairstylist) I was sharing my excitement about this bronzer. It just happened that the client in her chair at the time had previously bought it and was also enjoying it. We got into a conversation about makeup and she said that she was surprised that the color was not as dark as it looks in the package. I agreed and we both said that it is the perfect color. It goes on easily, works beautifully, and doesn't clog the pores (which is always a concern of mine). This is a very nice bronzer/blush and I think you'll enjoy it too. If you're usually a powdered blush wearer, this one may just push you over to the other side.
Here's what Shear Miracles has to say ~
This weightless, velvety luxury cream bronzer goes on so smooth, giving a natural healthy sun-kissed glow. No one will know that you are wearing a bronzer. Disappearing into your skin, this anti-aging cream provides UV protection, is anti-bacterial, keeping your skin free from blemishes. Pairs well with our Luxury Cream Foundations & Mineral Powders.
Ingredients:Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica & Silica, Candeilla Wax, Iron Oxides, Tapioca Root Starch
Size: Full Size
Please make sure to visit:
To purchase this amazing Bronzer visit: http://www.shearmiracles.net/product.asp?List=59
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Shear Miracles Organic Salon & Products "Hair Coloring" (August 2008)
At last... A NON-Toxic Hair Coloring Process besides Henna!
- Hair Volumizing Trio (November 2008)
3 Amazing Products for Your Fine Hair
- Absolute Perfection Trio (August 2009)
A line just for Rosacea!
- Beautiful Feet Organic Scrub & Cream (December 2009)
Pamper your feet with purity
- Shear Miracle Organics: 'Love & Romance' Massage Oil (February 2010)
Set the mood for romance
- Robyn Atticks (February 2010)
- Shear Miracle Organics: Baby Sunscreen (June 2010)
Part of the Baby Miracles Collection
- Spicy Island Shampoo & Conditioner (July 2010)
Heady fragrance and ALL Natural!
- Shear Miracle Organics: Spicy Island Shampoo & Conditioner (November/December 2010)
- Sophie Eye Shadow (March 2011)
Sophisticated yet Subtle
- Shear Miracle Organics: Achieve Finishing Lotion & Soft as Satin Hair Polish (Spring 2011)
Start your hair styles off right
- Organic Body Lotion (May 2011)
Soft luscious skin... naturally!
- Organic Mascara & Organic Eye Liner (August 2011)
Two products that really work!
- Luxury Cream Foundation & Luxury Loose Powder (October 2011)
Great All-Natural Coverage!
- How would the Shear Miracle Organics Achieve Finishing Lotion & Shine Like a Star Serum work for a Curly Style? (Thursday, March 01, 2012)
- How do you keep moisture in the hair naturally? (Thursday, April 19, 2012)
- Is there really a Product that Prevents Hair Loss or Helps to Grow Hair Back? (Tuesday, May 22, 2012)
- What Suggestion do You have for Psoriasis? (Monday, June 04, 2012)
- Which is the Best Option for Coloring My Hair? (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
- Are Natural/Organic Shampoos Safe for Color-Treated Hair? (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
- What should I Use on my Hair after it's been Damaged by a Bad Color Processing Treatment? (Friday, August 24, 2012)
- Tuff'n Up Shampoo & Conditioner (September 20012)
Great hair products for both women & men!
- Is Silicone Safe in Hair Products? (Friday, September 14, 2012)
- What Shampoo would You Recommend for Hard Water? (Sunday, September 30, 2012)
- Shampoo Shower Gel Combo (December 2012)
For the Smart Man
- What is a good shampoo or home remedy shampoo for hair that gets it clean and not oily thick feeling? (Friday, January 11, 2013)
- The Lucky Girls Body Care Package (February 2013)
A Spa Set with Heart
- What Product could I Use use for Dry Thick Hair that Tangles at the Ends? (Tuesday, February 05, 2013)
- Is There a Way to Remove Hair Dye Out of Hair? (Tuesday, March 26, 2013)
- What are some Good Products/Homemade Recipes for Shiny Hair? (Tuesday, August 27, 2013)
- Shear Miracles: Spicy Island Beautiful Body Organic Body Butter (December 2014)
Exotic & Effective