Product review by Sharon of all natural beauty
There's 'soap', and then there's SOAP! WoodSprite Organic Body has taken soap to a whole new level with their Pumpkin Chai Handmade Organic Soap. Saying this means a lot since WoodSprite has already taken soap making to another level with their wickedly good natural soaps! I've raved about their soaps before, but I think this one is the best ever! I love the scents of Autumn. Think of fresh homemade Pumpkin pie cooling on the stovetop and you'll get only a partial feeling of what this soap brings.
But besides the amazing aroma, it is a skin-softening masterpiece! The oils and botanicals that WoodSprite has so masterly put into this bar is beyond belief. There is never any icky drying sensation with any of the WoodSprite Organic Body soaps. That's expected. It cleans thoroughly. That's expected. But to have that unbelievably awesome scent, together with a product that goes beyond anyone's expectation is a true gift for the mind, body AND spirit! Plus, the beautiful golden color, and the smooth hand-feel is something that you probably wouldn't even consider until it all comes together like it does with this soap. In fact it goes so far beyond the normal 'soap', that it should be called something else. How about we call it the 'Gold Bar of Cleansing', or the 'Pumpkin Bar of Perfection'. Whatever you call it... Just get it!
Pumpkin Chai Handmade Organic Soap is only available for a short window of opportunity. So pick up a few, I'm serious! And while you're at, pick up some (if not ALL) of the other items in the Pumpkin Chai Collection as well. This is a collection of bath products that are so far beyond the others in their level of enjoyment, their quality, and their purity, that you'll simply giggle with joy when you get out of the tub. These products are an absolute PLEASURE to use. THANK YOU, WoodSprite Organic Body!
Here's what WoodSprite Organic Body has to say ~
Pumpkin Chai Organic Soap -Limited (Autumn) Edition
Pumpkins aren't only great for carving or baking--they also happen to be a wonderfully rich source of Potassium, Zinc, Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and active Enzymes, not to mention free-radical busting antioxidants like Beta Carotene and Vitamins A, C and E. Combined with the beneficial fatty acids from organic pumpkin seeds and soothing pumpkin seed oil, plus our addictive blend of Chai spices, the result is a nourishing, smells-good-enough-to-eat, sudsing treat for the skin!
Good for most skin types.
Ingredients:Saponified Oils of *Organic Extra Virgin Olive, *Organic Coconut, *Organic Pumpkin Seed and *Organic Palm; Pure Essential Oils of Cassia, Cardamom, Clove, Anise, Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, Peru Balsam, Cinnamon Leaf & Vanilla Oleoresin; *Organic Pumpkin, *Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Fair Trade *Organic Black Tea. (*Certified Organic)
Size/Price: 4 oz / $12.00
Make sure to check out each of the 5 Pumpkin Chai Collection-
Product Spotlights and get yours while they are available for a limited time!
This collection is only available in Autumn - Get Yours Now!
Soy Aromatherapy Votive
Fizzing Bath Bomb
Organic Sugar Body Polish
Nourishing Organic Body Creme
Please make sure to visit:
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Olive Oil Soap (December 2005)
Elegant & Exquisite
- Jaquelyn Ramsey (September 2005)
- Soy Aromatherapy Candles (December 2009)
Warm & Wonderful
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Hot! Chocolate Organic Cocoa & Cinnamon Bath Soak and Body Butter (February 2010)
Heaven on earth!
- Pumpkin Chai Soy Aromatherapy Votive (September 2012)
Autumn Limited Edition
- Pumpkin Chai Organic Soap (October 2012)
- Pumpkin Chai Fizzing Bath Bomb (October 2012)
All-Natural Bathtime FUN!
- Where do I Begin when it comes to Making Soy Candles and What Essential Oils would be Best to Add to Them? (Monday, November 05, 2012)
- Pumpkin Chai Organic Sugar Body Polish (November 2012)
Sweet & Magical Scrub
- Pumpkin Chai Nourishing Organic Body Creme (November 2012)
Love Your Skin!
- Can You Suggest some Relaxing Essential Oil Blends for Candles? (Wednesday, February 27, 2013)
- Orange Blossom - Organic Sugar Body Polish & Organic Body & Massage Creme (August 2013)
Sexy, Fresh Spa Treats
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Winter Warmth Soy Candle (December 2015)
Feel the Warmth
- What are Your Opinions on Candle Colorants And How Would You Test Using Different Variables? (Thursday, April 23, 2015)
- What are the Differences between the Various Waxes, Where does Energy of a Candle Go, And Where Do the Toxic Chemicals of Paraffin Come From? (Thursday, April 23, 2015)
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Coconut Lime Organic Sugar Polish (June 2015)