Product review by Sharon of all natural beauty
Who knew bathing could be so much fun? In the card that came attached to my Fizzing Bath Bomb, it said "Not only are these fizzing bath treats an entertaining way to brighten your bath, but they serve up a healthy dose of pure essential oils for a truly transcendent aromatherapeutic escape, plus skin softening emollient organic oils and healing herbs to nourish your skin - and delight your soul." I could actually just stop this spotlight right here and call it a day since that statement sums up my whole experience. But I won't.
For one thing, it would be shirking my duties as a reviewer, and for another... I want to go on and on about how much I LOVED WoodSprite Organic Body's Pumpkin Chai Fizzing Bath Bomb! This effervescing ball of delight was amazing! I got into the tub as one person, and I emerged as a new and improved me! This is a 3-in-1 product, it's Scent: FABULOUS! It completely fills the bill as an homage to Autumn and Pumpkin pie. It's Skincare: Adds nutritious oils and botanicals to the water which in turn enriches the skin to make it soft and silky. And it's FUN quotient: This little ball of fizz can either be tossed into the tub to do it's dance or you can do what I did and hold it and play with it in the water as it dissolves into a smaller and smaller circle and ultimately fizzles away. In other words... Very Fun!
The scent is magical, it's absolutely perfect. It's not overpowering in the least, yet it's nowhere near wimpy either! I felt completely enveloped by it's spicy exciting aroma (which stayed with me even after I had toweled off and got dressed). It's wonderful and I recommend getting this item, especially if you get any of the other items in the Pumpkin Chai Collection. This whole collection is so special. And since it's a limited seasonal array of bath goodies, you'll want to make sure to get them while they're available. You will not be disappointed, I assure you! In fact, get two so that you can gift a friend with the other. This is a gift that will make you look like a superstar! ;-)
Here's what WoodSprite Organic Body has to say ~
Pumpkin Chai Fizzing Bath Bomb -Limited (Autumn) Edition
Pumpkins aren't just great for carving or baking--they also happen to be a wonderfully rich source of potassium, zinc, alpha hydroxy-acids and enzymes, not to mention free-radical busting antioxidants like beta carotene and Vitamins A, C and E. Combining organic pumpkin powder with beneficial fatty acids in soothing pumpkin seed oil, the result is a super nourishing, smells-good-enough-to-eat, bubbling treat for your bath!
Each of our hand-pressed Bath Bombs are a generous 2.5" in diameter, and come packaged in biodegradable clear cello bags with hand-tied recycled paper tag.
To Use: Just drop bomb into a full bath and enjoy as the effervescent bubbles release organic botanicals and minerals, as well as a soothing aroma. Soak, relax and renew! Also makes a great foot soak!
Ingredients:Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, *Organic Pumpkin Pulp, *Organic Cornstarch, *Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Pure Essential Oils of Cardamom, Clove, Anise, Ginger, Cassia, Nutmeg, Allspice & Vanilla Oleoresin; *Organic Cinnamon, Vitamin C. (*Certified Organic)
Size/Price: 7 oz / $10
Make sure to check out each of the 5 Pumpkin Chai Collection-
Product Spotlights and get yours while they are available for a limited time!
This collection is only available in Autumn - Get Yours Now!
Soy Aromatherapy Votive
Fizzing Bath Bomb
Organic Sugar Body Polish
Nourishing Organic Body Creme
Please make sure to visit:
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Olive Oil Soap (December 2005)
Elegant & Exquisite
- Jaquelyn Ramsey (September 2005)
- Soy Aromatherapy Candles (December 2009)
Warm & Wonderful
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Hot! Chocolate Organic Cocoa & Cinnamon Bath Soak and Body Butter (February 2010)
Heaven on earth!
- Pumpkin Chai Soy Aromatherapy Votive (September 2012)
Autumn Limited Edition
- Pumpkin Chai Organic Soap (October 2012)
- Pumpkin Chai Fizzing Bath Bomb (October 2012)
All-Natural Bathtime FUN!
- Where do I Begin when it comes to Making Soy Candles and What Essential Oils would be Best to Add to Them? (Monday, November 05, 2012)
- Pumpkin Chai Organic Sugar Body Polish (November 2012)
Sweet & Magical Scrub
- Pumpkin Chai Nourishing Organic Body Creme (November 2012)
Love Your Skin!
- Can You Suggest some Relaxing Essential Oil Blends for Candles? (Wednesday, February 27, 2013)
- Orange Blossom - Organic Sugar Body Polish & Organic Body & Massage Creme (August 2013)
Sexy, Fresh Spa Treats
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Winter Warmth Soy Candle (December 2015)
Feel the Warmth
- What are Your Opinions on Candle Colorants And How Would You Test Using Different Variables? (Thursday, April 23, 2015)
- What are the Differences between the Various Waxes, Where does Energy of a Candle Go, And Where Do the Toxic Chemicals of Paraffin Come From? (Thursday, April 23, 2015)
- WoodSprite Organic Body: Coconut Lime Organic Sugar Polish (June 2015)