Product review by Sharon @ all natural beauty-
| Looking for an eye cream that's rich, but not heavy, effective, and yummy, all at the same time? Well I've got one for you! Jenulence has come out with another delectable treat, their Anti-Wrinkle Shea Butter Eye Cream. When I write about products, I like to have them right next to me so that they can influence me in their own way. All-natural products are so unique in their make-up because they are truly "alive". Right now I have the Lavender/Geranium version applied to the back of my hand. The scent is wafting up at me, enriching my mood, my sense of well-being, and making me feel divine. It's also remarkable that the hand that I have it on has lost a good five years over the other hand in just the last few minutes!
This product is actually called 'eye cream', but in the info that I received, it says that this product is excellent as a night cream for mature and normal to dry skin, and an under eye and lip cream for all skin types. I can see why! It's really beautiful because it is rich, while having full absorption. I've been using it straight from the refrigerator and loving it! It melts into the skin and has firming and rejuvenating properties (that's important at this stage in the game for me). And at the same time, it isn't so rich that it makes the eye puffy or heavy.
You'll find my reviews about two other Jenulence products that I've been enjoying, the Yerba Maté Nourishing Cream and Rosehip Kukui Body Creamon this site. After my bath or shower, my treat is to go to the fridge and pull out my little 'trio tower of goodies' and a little spatula. I first put the eye cream on, then the face cream, and then the body cream. They are all so nice, and the scents are fabulous! It really is a time that I enjoy very much. It's always funny to me how my facial clients have always noticed the scents of products so much more when they are getting a facial, than when they use the same products at home. So what I've found is that by sitting down comfortably, with my little tower of treats, enjoying them one by one, the feelings and scents are never lost on me. It's what I call... enjoying life to the fullest. Perhaps the reason that the sense of smell and feel is enhanced is because you get away from the mirror, where your sense of vision comes more into play. I'm not sure, but I do know that you are going to enjoy this new eye cream. It's so yummy for the senses... and your eyes will love it too.
|Here's what Jenulence has to say ~ |
"Anti-Wrinkle Shea Butter Eye Cream is very light but rich, nourishing, firming and toning. It is an excellent night cream for mature and normal to dry skin and a great under eye and lip cream for all skin types. Sweet almond, evening primrose, jojoba oils, shea and coconut butters in this formula nourish, heal and rejuvenate the skin. We developed two different scents for this cream: Lavender/Geranium and Chamomile/Rose. These essential oils not only give it a wonderful smell but also firm and tone the skin while improving skin's intracellular circulation. Anti-inflammatory properties of these oils help the skin to detoxify and rejuvenate. Please choose the scent you like when ordering.
Use it every night, apply lightly all over the face and neck and massage with upward strokes. Or use it as an under eye cream AM and PM."
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Therapeutic essential oils of Lavender Essential Oil (Lavendula angustifolium), Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) or Chamomile Roman (Chamaemelon nobile), Rose (Rosa damascena).
2 oz cobalt blue recyclable plastic jar - $24.00 / 0.5 oz. - $5.00
- Prices do not include Shipping & Handling -
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Yerba Mate Cream (September 2004)
Light and lovely moisturizer
- Jenya Bushmich (February 2004)
- Mosquito Mist (July 2007)
Keep those pests away... all-naturally
- Jenulence: Lip Balm, Blush & Eye Shadow (November 2009)
Fashion forward, beautiful
- Jenulence: Mineral Foundation/Concealer, Finishing Powder and Mineral Blush (February 2010)
Gorgeous Colors, Effective Makeup
- Jenulence: Mineral Foundation/Concealer, Mineral Blush, Eye Shadows (June 2010)
Simply lovely cosmetics!
- Jenulence: Cranberry Mineral Blush and 2 Eye Shadows (Mauve Pearl & Silver Brown Matte) (November/December 2010)
High quality glamour!
- Jenulence: Bronzer (August 2011)
Perfect for the Sun-Kissed look
- Jenulence: Satin Mineral Blush in 'Tan' (November 2011)
- Jenulence: Mineral Eye Shadows, Gold (Sparkle) & Emerald (Shimmer) (November 2012)
Holiday Eye Shine...
- 5-Piece Mineral Makeup Set (December 2012)
Creating the Perfect Fresh Look
- Jenulence: Alkanet Root Lip Balm / Black& Silver Mineral Eye Shadows (March 2013)
Bold & Beautiful
- Jenulence: Sparkling Bisque & Amber Matte Mineral Eye Shadows/Brow Color w/Applicator (June 2013)
Gorgeous, Easy Colors
- Jenulence:Seabuckthorn Nourishing Lip Balm & Smoky Eyes Gift Set (October 2013)
Soft & Beautiful
- Jenulence: Wild Orchid Runway Blush, Petroleum-free Jelly, Yerba-Mate Seabuckthorn Cream & Vanilla-Orange Lip Balm (December 2013)
Four luxurious goodies to make you feel and look beautiful!