Pleasantly delightful. That's how I would sum up Aromatherapy Bar Soap by Earth Alkemie. If you are familiar with African Black soap, it is as pure and natural as it gets. It's made the traditional way and has all of the benefits of natural ingredients without any of the bad effects of the synthetic ones that can generally be found in our modern versions. Earth Alkemie has taken this natural soap and turned it into something even more sensational. In fact, she made it 'scent' -sational! Their lovely version of black soap not only is aromatherapeutic by adding a gorgeous blend of essential oils, it is enhanced with skin softening ingredients as well. You'll find Coconut oil and Shea butter in the mix to make your hands and body soft and smooth without being greasy.
You'll enjoy the skin-softening and cleansing effects of this soap, but the experienced will be taken to a whole new level by the fresh yet exotic aroma. Make sure to pick up a bar of Aromatherapy Bar Soap from Earth Alkemie today. Enjoy!
Here's what Earth Alkemie has to say ~
New Day Aromatherapy Bar SoapFrom the Body Care Collection
Our New Day aromatherapy bar soap is made with traditionally crafted African black soap. We have enriched African black soap with emollient certified organic coconut milk and creamy antioxidant rich west shea butter. This gentle glycerin rich soap is scented with a delicious smelling blend of juicy orange, exotic ylang ylang, floral lavender, and earthy patchouli essential oils. Recommended for blemished skin (dry/dehydrated or oily).
The xiao (small) size of New Day Aromatherapy bar soap is approximately 2 ounces and is packaged in a biodegradable cello bag.
Ingredients:Fair trade African Black Soap [Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil; Aqua (Water); Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Pods (Ash); Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil]; Fair trade organic Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter; certified organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Milk (and) Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum; Essential Oils: Citrus sinensis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, and Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil.
Price: $4 / $6.96
Size:2 oz Xiao & 3.8 oz Grande
Please make sure to visit:
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Earth Alkemie: Mineral Makeup 'Periwinkle' (February 2010)
Shimmery & Sexy
- Eden Elixir ()
Sheer Magic for the Skin
- Li Wong (September 2010)
- 'Ariel' Mineral Eye Shadow & Brush (September 2010)
- Earth Alkemie: Northern Lights Eye Shadow (November/December 2010)
Let Your Eyes Shine...
- Earth Alkemie: Northern Ghana African black soap (Spring 2011)
Natural from head to toe cleansing
- Earth Alkemie: Cinderella Mask (November 2011)
Feel like Cinderella!
- Can I add Dried Teas to Oil or Witch Hazel? (Saturday, May 05, 2012)
- Is there a good Natural Alternative to Emulsifying Wax? Do Polyunsaturated Oils turn rancid on the Skin when exposed to Sunlight? (Saturday, May 05, 2012)
- Is Tea Tree Oil Safe for Pregnant Women and/or Children? (Thursday, May 24, 2012)
- Earth Alkemie: Sundae Mask and Scrub (June 2012)
- Are the Products that are Professionally-Made Better than the Ones I Make at Home? (Wednesday, June 20, 2012)
- Is Fels Naptha a Good Option for My Green Laundry Needs? (Friday, June 29, 2012)
- What is the Best Method for Infusing Heather Blossoms into the Soap I'm Making? (Friday, June 29, 2012)
- Can I use a fruit powder/extract powder in replace of fruit juice in beauty recipes? (Monday, July 16, 2012)
- What is the Best Recipe for Using Lemon for My Face? (Monday, August 20, 2012)
- How Much Butter should I Add to my Black Soap? (Friday, September 14, 2012)
- What can I do to get rid of Age Spots? (Thursday, December 06, 2012)
- What are the Best Products to Use for Acne? (Tuesday, February 05, 2013)
- Is Tea Effective as a Fake Tanner? (Thursday, February 07, 2013)
- Do You Have any Suggestions for Using Coconut Cream & Coconut Milk in DIY Beauty Recipes? (Sunday, June 02, 2013)
- What would be the Correct Liquid to Powder Ratio when Making My Beauty Formulations? (Sunday, June 02, 2013)
- What are Your Thoughts on Using Silica in Beauty Care? (Thursday, June 20, 2013)
- What is the best sunscreen one can make at home? (Monday, August 05, 2013)
- Which Oil is best for Fine Hair? (Monday, October 07, 2013)
- What can I Use to Preserve Witch Hazel for More than a Few Months Without Having to Keep it Refrigerated? (Tuesday, September 03, 2013)
- Can Coconut Oil be Used as an Overnight Treatment? (Monday, October 07, 2013)
- Need Help in Emulsifying Beeswax Lip Balm (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)