Is there really a product that prevents hair loss or helps hair to grow back? you hear all the time this or that product prevents baldness or will grow your hair back on people going bald.
That is a great question and I am sure there are many others who may be wondering the same thing. Of course, the answer really depends on how fast you would be looking for results and if this will work on everybody.
As the founder of Shear Miracle Organics, our philosophy has always been, "a holistic approach to beauty". This means that we take the whole person into account; their physical, emotional, spiritual, social and environmental factors, when seeking to enhance or help with their beauty needs. So let's start at the beginning.
Every person looses hair everyday. In fact, the average person looses about 50 - 100 hairs per day! As we age, most people's hair will tend to get slightly thinner.
Hair loss is a condition that can be caused by numerous things. Hormonal imbalances, medical conditions - such as thyroid problems, medication side effects, hereditity, & stress all can contribute to excessive hair loss. It is important if you are concerned about how much hair you are loosing, you should first contact your professional health consultant or doctor for a complete health examination. There is nothing a shampoo can do, for example, if the current medication you are on is causing your hair loss.
But, what if you aren't on medication? There are many things that a person can do to assist their body to prevent or slow down hair loss.
Since your question was about products that are known to prevent hair loss & regrowth of hair, I'll start there. The answer is YES! It is important to choose a product, such as a shampoo & conditioner, that first of all, doesn't have any harmful ingredients that are known to cause hair loss, like Sulfates, Sodium Chloride, & Formaldehyde (this one is usually listed in disguise).
Next, it is almost as important to make sure the ingredients that are in the product are beneficial for treating hair loss. Avacado, castor, grapeseed, & palm oils, as well as burdock root, rosemary & yucca, all are great choices as ingredients. They are known to prevent hair loss. Cinnamon, peppermint extract, and nutmeg provide stimulation for better hair growth & avacado & castor oil help to thicken the hair. (to find a shampoo & conditioner made with benefical ingredients & without any harmful ones)
Last, but certainly not least in a holistic approach to hair loss, is diet & lifestyle. Contact your local massage therapist & ask how scalp massage can help stimulate hair growth, as well as reduce stress. Exercise regularly. Breathe in the fresh air & get some sunshine. Add more lean protein, such as Wild Alaskian Salmon, foods high in iron, like dark green leafy vegetables, and cucumber with the skins, red & green peppers & potatoes, loaded with silicia. Relax, be content with what you have & focus on loving others.
Take the holistic approach... use the right product... & yes, there is hope to really prevent hair loss & help your hair grow back!
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Hair Volumizing Trio (November 2008)
3 Amazing Products for Your Fine Hair
- Absolute Perfection Trio (August 2009)
A line just for Rosacea!
- Beautiful Feet Organic Scrub & Cream (December 2009)
Pamper your feet with purity
- Shear Miracle Organics: 'Love & Romance' Massage Oil (February 2010)
Set the mood for romance
- Robyn Atticks (February 2010)
- Shear Miracle Organics: Baby Sunscreen (June 2010)
Part of the Baby Miracles Collection
- Spicy Island Shampoo & Conditioner (July 2010)
Heady fragrance and ALL Natural!
- Shear Miracle Organics: Spicy Island Shampoo & Conditioner (November/December 2010)
- Sophie Eye Shadow (March 2011)
Sophisticated yet Subtle
- Shear Miracle Organics: Achieve Finishing Lotion & Soft as Satin Hair Polish (Spring 2011)
Start your hair styles off right
- Organic Body Lotion (May 2011)
Soft luscious skin... naturally!
- Organic Mascara & Organic Eye Liner (August 2011)
Two products that really work!
- Luxury Cream Foundation & Luxury Loose Powder (October 2011)
Great All-Natural Coverage!
- Luxury Bronzer (January 2012)
So easy, so beautiful!
- Does Your Hair Need to Blow Up the Volume? (March 2012)
Tips for fine hair
- What Suggestion do You have for Psoriasis? (Monday, June 04, 2012)
- Which is the Best Option for Coloring My Hair? (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
- Are Natural/Organic Shampoos Safe for Color-Treated Hair? (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
- What should I Use on my Hair after it's been Damaged by a Bad Color Processing Treatment? (Friday, August 24, 2012)
- Is Silicone Safe in Hair Products? (Friday, September 14, 2012)
- What Shampoo would You Recommend for Hard Water? (Sunday, September 30, 2012)
- What is a good shampoo or home remedy shampoo for hair that gets it clean and not oily thick feeling? (Friday, January 11, 2013)
- What are some Good Products/Homemade Recipes for Shiny Hair? (Tuesday, August 27, 2013)