"I live in Baja California Mexico and the water is very hard and leaves my hair limp less and lifeless I have tried different shampoos, like : Joico and Biolage, but don't seem to work! What would you recommend?
So sorry to hear that you are having a rough time with your hair. Unfortunetly, this is a problem for many people. Hard water can cause your hair to be lifeless and dull, rough feeling and hard to comb. Of course, you can wash your hair using distilled water to avoid this, but this isn't always practical. To safely and naturally remove hard water build-up on your hair, I highly recommend using Malibu C Hard Water Natural Wellness Treatments. These are vitamin packed, nutrient-rich treatments that will get your hair in beautiful shape and used on a weekly basis, will keep it looking shiny, healthy and soft. Ask your professional stylist if they would carry these.
To learn more: http://www.malibuc.com/content/CN_H2ONO.aspx
I also recommend using an organic, pure shampoo that naturally clarifies the hair as well, like Fresh Canvas Shampoo.
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Shear Miracles Organic Salon & Products "Hair Coloring" (August 2008)
At last... A NON-Toxic Hair Coloring Process besides Henna!
- Hair Volumizing Trio (November 2008)
3 Amazing Products for Your Fine Hair
- Absolute Perfection Trio (August 2009)
A line just for Rosacea!
- Beautiful Feet Organic Scrub & Cream (December 2009)
Pamper your feet with purity
- Shear Miracle Organics: 'Love & Romance' Massage Oil (February 2010)
Set the mood for romance
- Robyn Atticks (February 2010)
- Shear Miracle Organics: Baby Sunscreen (June 2010)
Part of the Baby Miracles Collection
- Spicy Island Shampoo & Conditioner (July 2010)
Heady fragrance and ALL Natural!
- Shear Miracle Organics: Spicy Island Shampoo & Conditioner (November/December 2010)
- Sophie Eye Shadow (March 2011)
Sophisticated yet Subtle
- Shear Miracle Organics: Achieve Finishing Lotion & Soft as Satin Hair Polish (Spring 2011)
Start your hair styles off right
- Organic Body Lotion (May 2011)
Soft luscious skin... naturally!
- Organic Mascara & Organic Eye Liner (August 2011)
Two products that really work!
- Luxury Cream Foundation & Luxury Loose Powder (October 2011)
Great All-Natural Coverage!
- Is there a safer option for coloring my hair? (Monday, January 02, 2012)
- Luxury Bronzer (January 2012)
So easy, so beautiful!
- How would the Shear Miracle Organics Achieve Finishing Lotion & Shine Like a Star Serum work for a Curly Style? (Thursday, March 01, 2012)
- How do you keep moisture in the hair naturally? (Thursday, April 19, 2012)
- Is there really a Product that Prevents Hair Loss or Helps to Grow Hair Back? (Tuesday, May 22, 2012)
- What Suggestion do You have for Psoriasis? (Monday, June 04, 2012)
- Which is the Best Option for Coloring My Hair? (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
- Are Natural/Organic Shampoos Safe for Color-Treated Hair? (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
- What should I Use on my Hair after it's been Damaged by a Bad Color Processing Treatment? (Friday, August 24, 2012)
- Tuff'n Up Shampoo & Conditioner (September 20012)
Great hair products for both women & men!
- Is Silicone Safe in Hair Products? (Friday, September 14, 2012)
- What Shampoo would You Recommend for Hard Water? (Sunday, September 30, 2012)
- What is a good shampoo or home remedy shampoo for hair that gets it clean and not oily thick feeling? (Friday, January 11, 2013)
- What are some Good Products/Homemade Recipes for Shiny Hair? (Tuesday, August 27, 2013)