"What is a good shampoo or home remedy shampoo for hair that gets it clean and not oily thick feeling??"
The "oily" or "weighed-down" feeling you are experiencing may be due to product build-up. Different ingredients, like glycerin, silicones, and cetearyl alcohol which also can be called emulsifying wax, found in conventional haircare products, when used over time can make the hair dull, lifeless and flat. To begin with, it is recommended to first clarify your hair from these heavy ingredients by making a homemade rinse of 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar and mix it together with 1 quart of distilled water. Shampoo first with a shampoo carefully selected without the ingredients listed above. Next apply the rinse and leave on your hair between 30 seconds to 1 minute. Rinse with cold water.
A great shampoo that is lightweight, yet loaded with moisturizing properties is the Lavender Bliss Shampoo & Conditioner combo. It is important to always use a conditioner after shampooing for the full effect & for proper pH balancing. You can find these products here: http://www.shearmiraclesorganichaircare.com/content/save-your-color-lavender-bliss-shampoo
Mention the ANB mall in the comments section upon checkout & we will send you a free surprise gift with your order!
Other Spotlights for this company:
- Shear Miracles Organic Salon & Products "Hair Coloring" (August 2008)
At last... A NON-Toxic Hair Coloring Process besides Henna!
- Hair Volumizing Trio (November 2008)
3 Amazing Products for Your Fine Hair
- Absolute Perfection Trio (August 2009)
A line just for Rosacea!
- Beautiful Feet Organic Scrub & Cream (December 2009)
Pamper your feet with purity
- Shear Miracle Organics: 'Love & Romance' Massage Oil (February 2010)
Set the mood for romance
- Robyn Atticks (February 2010)
- Shear Miracle Organics: Baby Sunscreen (June 2010)
Part of the Baby Miracles Collection
- Spicy Island Shampoo & Conditioner (July 2010)
Heady fragrance and ALL Natural!
- Shear Miracle Organics: Spicy Island Shampoo & Conditioner (November/December 2010)
- Sophie Eye Shadow (March 2011)
Sophisticated yet Subtle
- Shear Miracle Organics: Achieve Finishing Lotion & Soft as Satin Hair Polish (Spring 2011)
Start your hair styles off right
- Organic Body Lotion (May 2011)
Soft luscious skin... naturally!
- Organic Mascara & Organic Eye Liner (August 2011)
Two products that really work!
- Luxury Cream Foundation & Luxury Loose Powder (October 2011)
Great All-Natural Coverage!
- Is there a safer option for coloring my hair? (Monday, January 02, 2012)
- Luxury Bronzer (January 2012)
So easy, so beautiful!
- How would the Shear Miracle Organics Achieve Finishing Lotion & Shine Like a Star Serum work for a Curly Style? (Thursday, March 01, 2012)
- Does Your Hair Need to Blow Up the Volume? (March 2012)
Tips for fine hair
- How do you keep moisture in the hair naturally? (Thursday, April 19, 2012)
- Is there really a Product that Prevents Hair Loss or Helps to Grow Hair Back? (Tuesday, May 22, 2012)
- What Suggestion do You have for Psoriasis? (Monday, June 04, 2012)
- Which is the Best Option for Coloring My Hair? (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
- Are Natural/Organic Shampoos Safe for Color-Treated Hair? (Saturday, June 30, 2012)
- What should I Use on my Hair after it's been Damaged by a Bad Color Processing Treatment? (Friday, August 24, 2012)
- Tuff'n Up Shampoo & Conditioner (September 20012)
Great hair products for both women & men!
- Is Silicone Safe in Hair Products? (Friday, September 14, 2012)
- What Shampoo would You Recommend for Hard Water? (Sunday, September 30, 2012)
- Shampoo Shower Gel Combo (December 2012)
For the Smart Man
- What is a good shampoo or home remedy shampoo for hair that gets it clean and not oily thick feeling? (Friday, January 11, 2013)
- What are some Good Products/Homemade Recipes for Shiny Hair? (Tuesday, August 27, 2013)